Terms of Service
Date of Last Revision: November 1st, 2010
By using ActiveReception, its website and any associated products you agree to act ethically and honestly and will comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices contained herein.
- As a condition of your use of this website and services contained herein, you represent and warrant to ActiveReception that you will not use this website and/or application for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
- This website contains one or more of the following interactive services: bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. You agree to use such services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular service, area, group, forum, community or other message or communication facility. In addition to any other terms or conditions of use of any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities, you agree that when using one, you will not:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, derogatory, defamatory, infringing, improper, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy of publicity unless you own or control such rights or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Conduct or forward chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Download for distribution in any manner any file posted by another user of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin, source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any of the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities.
- ActiveReception has no obligation to monitor the bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. However, ActiveReception reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by ActiveReception necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
- You acknowledge that communications to or with bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities are not private communications, therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. You should always use caution when providing any personal information about yourself or your children. ActiveReception does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities and, specifically disclaims any liability with regard to same and any actions resulting from your participation. To the extent that there are moderators, forum managers or hosts, none are authorised ActiveReception spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of ActiveReception.
- The information, products, and services included on this Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. ActiveReception may make improvements and/or changes in this Web site at any time. Advice received via this website should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- ActiveReception makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, products, and services contained on this website for any purpose. All such information, products, and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
- ActiveReception hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the information, products, and services contained on this web site, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- In no event shall ActiveReception be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected
- with the use or performance of this web site,
- with the delay or inability to use this web site,
- with the provision of or failure to provide services, or
- for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if ActiveReception has been advised of the possibility of damages.
- ActiveReception reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this website, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this website without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this website is offered.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof.
- You agree to indemnify and hold ActiveReception, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to arising out of Content you submit, post or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your violation of the Terms, your breach o any of the representations and warranties herein, or your violation of any rights of another.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
- Please report any violations of the Terms, by flagging the posting(s) for review, or by emailing to email@example.com. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Developers may use ActiveReceptions application programming interface (API’s) to access information provided by ActiveReception website or software application. For more information on the Terms of Service for API usage, please refer to the API Usage Agreement. Developers must abide by the terms and conditions set forth herein as well as the API Usage Agreement.